聽力時間到!英國鄉村農場的故事+劍橋雅思真題4-11聽力文本+mp3分享
你是不是還在為聽不懂老外而煩惱?
你是否連聽力開場白都聽不懂而發瘋?
weak up!聽力時間到了!
我們吐血整理的聽力大禮包,包含劍橋雅思真題4-11聽力文本+mp3完整版,場景生動,內容清晰,喚醒您的耳朵。讓您如臨考場一般的感覺,每天只要拿出1個小時,1個月時間聽力就會有突飛猛進的增長。
鏈接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUVnroF 密碼:zed3
現在截取劍橋雅思真題11Test1(section2)聽力文本,在這個故事裡你會聽到一段關於英國典型農場的介紹,讓你們體驗到19世紀末英國鄉村地區的農業和農村生活。
Test1(section2)
Welcome to the Fiddy Working Heritage Farm.
歡迎來到Fiddy Working Heritage農場。
This open-air museum gives you the experience ofagriculture andrurallife in the English countrysideat the end of the nineteenth century.
這個露天博物館會讓你們體驗到19世紀末英國鄉村地區的農業和農村生活。
So you ll see atypicalfarm of that period,and likeme,all the staff are dressed in clothes of that time.
你們還會看到那個時期典型的農場面貌,並且這裡所有的員工都和我一樣,穿著那個時代的衣服。
I must give you some advice and safety tips before we go any further.
在我們繼續進入農場之前,我必須跟你們提一些建議以及說一些安全要點。
As it s a working farm,please don tfrightenor injure the animals.
由於這個農場仍在運營中,所以請不要驚嚇或者傷害這裡的動物。
We have a lot here,and many of them are breeds that are now quiterare.
這裡有很多動物,而且很多都是如今非常稀有的品種。
And do stay at a safe distance from the tools:
還有,請一定要和農場工具保持安全距離,
some of them have sharp points which can be pretty dangerous,so please don t touch them.
它們中有一些非常尖銳,會很危險的,所以請不要碰它們。
We don t want any accidents,do we?
我們可不想出現任何意外,對吧?
The ground is very uneven,and you mightslipif you re wearing sandals
這裡的地面坑坑窪窪的,如果你們穿著涼鞋過來的話可能會摔倒。
so I m glad to see you re all wearing shoes-we always advise people to do that.
我很高興看見你們都穿了鞋子過來,我們一般都建議大家這麼做。
Now,children of all ages are very welcome here,and usually even very young children love theducks and lambs,
我們歡迎所有年齡段的孩子來參觀,而且即使特別小的孩子通常也很喜歡這裡的鴨子和小羊,
so do bring them along next time you come.
所以下次你們過來的時候可以帶他們一起過來。
I don t think any of you have brought dogs with you,but in case you have,
我想你們應該沒人帶了狗過來吧,不過以防有人帶了我還是說一下吧,
I m afraid they ll have to stay in the car park,unless they re guide dogs.
恐怕你們得把狗留在停車場了,除非它們是導盲犬。
I m sure you llunderstandthat they could cause a lot of problems on a farm.
我相信你們一定會理解的,因為它們可能會在農場造成很多麻煩。
Now let me give you some idea of the layout of thefarm.
現在我給你們介紹一下農場的布局。
The building where you bought your tickets is theNew Barn,immediately to your right
你們剛才買票的那棟樓是New Barn,就在你們右邊;
and we re now at the beginning of the main path tothe farmland—and of course the car park is on yourleft.
現在我們在去農場的主道的入口處,還有,當然啦,停車場在你們左邊。
The scarecrow you can see in the car park in the corner beside the main path,
你們在停車場看見的那個放在主幹道旁邊角落裡的稻草人,
is atraditionalfigurefor keeping the birds away from crops,but our scarecrow is apermanentsculpture.
是個防止鳥兒靠近莊稼的傳統特色,不過我們的稻草人是個固定的雕塑。
It s taller than a human being,so you can see it from quite a distance.
它比真人還要高,所以你們從很遠的地方就能看見它。
If you look ahead of you you ll see a maze.
往前看的話會看到一個迷宮。
It s opposite the New Barn beside the side path that branches off to the right just over there.
就在New Barn對面,那裡右邊的分岔路旁邊。
The maze is made out of hedges which are too tall for young children to see over them,
圍著這個迷宮的樹籬比較高,小孩子是沒法兒通過籬笆從上往下看的,
but it s quite small,so you can t get lost in it!
不過它實際上只是個小迷宮,在裡面不會走丟的。
Now can you see the bridge crossing the fish pool further up the main path?
你們能看見主幹道遠處那個魚塘上面的橋嗎?
If you want to go to the cafe go towards the bridge and turn right just before it.
如果你們想去餐廳的話,就朝著那座橋走,在橋前面右轉。
Walk along the side path and the cafe s on the firstbendyou come to.
沿著分岔路一直走,餐廳就在你們看到的第一個拐彎的地方。
The building was originally the schoolhouse,and it s well over a hundred years old.
那棟建築原本是個校舍,現在已經屹立在那兒一百多年了。
As you may know,we run skills workshops here,
你們也許知道,我們這兒還開了個技能學習班,
where you can learntraditionalcrafts like woodwork and basket-making.
在這裡可以學到像木工和編籃子這樣的傳統手工技能。
You can see examples of the work,and talk to someone about the courses,in the Black Barn.
你們可以去Black Barn看看樣品,找相關人員聊聊這些課程。
If you take the side path to the right here just by the New Barn you ll come to the Black Barnjust where the path first bends.
從New Barn右邊的這條岔路一直走,在第一個拐彎的地方就能找到Black Barn。
Now I mustn t forget to tell you about picnicking,as I can see some of you have brought yourlunch with you.
現在我要跟你們說一下野餐的事情,因為我看見你們有些人已經帶了午餐過來。
You can picnic in the field,though do clear up behind you,of course.
你們可以在田裡野餐,不過記得吃完要收拾乾淨。
Or if you d prefer a covered picnic area there s one near the farm yard:
或者,如果你們不喜歡露天用餐的話,可以去農場院子附近,
just after you cross the bridge there s a covered picnics spot on the right.
過了橋就能看見右邊有個帶屋頂的野餐場所。
And the last thing to mention is Fiddy House itself.
最後要提的一個地方就是Fiddy House,
From here you can cross the bridge then walk along the foot path through the field to the left ofthe farm yard.
你們可以從這裡過橋,然後沿著步行小徑一直走,穿過田野之後,走到農場院子左邊。
That goes to the house,and it ll give you a lovely view of it.
這麼走就能到達Fiddy House,而且一路上的風景也很漂亮。
It s certainly worth a few photographs,but as it s a private home,I m afraid you can t go inside.
這座房子絕對適合拍幾張照片,不過由於這是私人住宅,你們不能進去參觀。
Right.Well,if you re all ready,we ll set off on our tour of the farm.
好了,如果你們都準備好了,那我們就出發去參觀農場吧。


TAG:EasyTalkEnglish |
※2018年2-3月雅思聽力Section 1重點辭彙
※2018年7月N1真題解析之聽力原文下
※2018年7月N1真題解析之聽力原文上
※2018年7月N3真題解析之聽力原文(下)
※2018年7月N3真題解析之聽力原文(上)
※「GOT7」「分享」181205 練習聽力的完美素材來了 嘉爾昨晚進行INS直播
※「中高級經驗」追星過TOPIK6級:閱讀100聽力98寫作73
※口語27聽力29:113分自學備考,這6點決定成敗
※60屆TOPIK一觸即發!備考半年聽力100閱讀96寫作71
※鹽城惠耳聽力2018年春節放假通知
※1-2個月寶寶的聽力發展
※聽力29、閱讀寫作28,我就是憑藉著這些「套路」二戰托福108!
※半年過TOPIK高級,寫作71聽力100閱讀96
※複習1個月,小哥哥首戰怒砍聽力8.5,閱讀9分
※20歲留學的我,有著40歲聽力、60歲視力和一顆活不過80歲的心
※TOPIK高級備考半年,聽力100閱讀96寫作71
※英國39歲男子失去視力和聽力,他卻遊走過125個國家,讓人佩服
※0歲留學的我,有著40歲聽力、60歲視力和一顆活不過80歲的心
※最後半天!9.9元練口語!9.9元練聽力!手慢無!
※190303 國際愛耳日關注聽力健康 易烊千璽提醒大家愛護耳朵