當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 《暮光之城》第一次遇見我,你就在劫難逃了

《暮光之城》第一次遇見我,你就在劫難逃了

You don't know how long I've waited for you. I'd rather die than stay away from you

你不知道,等了你有多久。所以,寧可死別,絕不生離。

I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.

我喜歡夜晚。沒有黑暗,我們永遠都看不見星星。

It is well worth of falling love in someone,even can keep up with the unavoidable damage。

真正愛上一個人的時候,一切都那麼值得,包括不可避免的傷害。

I always have and always will.

一直愛,永遠愛

Now I'm afraid.

現在我害怕了

I'm not afraid of you…

我不是害怕你…

I'm only afraid of losing you.

我只是害怕失去你

Like you're going to disappear…

害怕你會突然消失…

even if from another world ,still love you till the end of time

就算來自不同世界,依舊愛你到地老天荒。

You don't know how long I've waited for you.

你不知道我等了你多久

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.

就這樣,獅子愛上了羔羊

What a stupid lamb.

多蠢的羔羊

What a sick,masochistic lion.

多病態又自虐的獅子

You're in here because of me.

你在這裡,是因為有我。

you number was up the first time l met you

第一次遇見我,你就在劫難逃了


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 溫經故典 的精彩文章:

《從你的全世界路過》:只要最後是你就好

TAG:溫經故典 |