當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 生活大爆炸:Sheldon和Amy紀念日,Raj當電燈泡!

生活大爆炸:Sheldon和Amy紀念日,Raj當電燈泡!

咚咚咚,敲黑板,學習時間到啦~

+

Part 1

小筆記

loophole[?lu:pho?l] 漏洞

mustache [m?"stɑ:?] 鬍子

sideburns[?sa?d?b?nz] 鬢角

Sheldon, this place is so romantic.

謝爾頓這地方好浪漫啊

Oh, I"m glad you like it.

很高興你喜歡

Raj picked it out.

是拉傑選的

Well, when you see him, tell him I say thank you.

你下次看見他幫我說聲謝謝

Tell him yourself.

你可以自己跟他說

Over here!

這邊這邊

I don"t understand. What"s he doing here?

我不懂他在這裡幹嘛

I invited him.

是我邀請他的

On our date?

來當電燈泡嗎

Sheldon, that"s not okay.

謝爾頓這樣屬於違約

Yes, it is.

才沒有

There"s a loophole in the Relationship Agreement.

我們的戀愛協議有個漏洞

You found a loophole?

你居然發現了個漏洞

Sorry I started without you. I"m a little nervous.

抱歉我先點了我有點小緊張

It"s been a long time since I"ve been on a date.

我很久沒約過會了

I can"t believe I bleached my mustache for this.

真不敢相信我居然為了今天漂白了鬍子

You should go to my girl.

你應該找我那個美容師

She"ll knock out those sideburns for free.

她還能免費幫你把鬢腳修掉

You know, Amy, I don"t even thinkyou and I have had a real conversation.

艾米我覺得我們倆都沒好好聊過

Let"s use tonight to get to know each other a little better.

不如今晚就讓我們加深對彼此的了解吧

You start.

你先開始

Go home.

滾回家

I don"t understand.

我沒聽懂

Sheldon, how could you do this?

謝爾頓你怎麼能這樣呢

It"s our second anniversary.

這是我們的兩周年紀念日

It"s your anniversary?!

今天是你們的紀念日啊

Oh, my God, I had no idea.

天啊我真的不知道

Amy, please, let me make this right.

艾米拜託讓我將功補過

Thank you.

謝謝

My pleasure. Waiter?

這是我的榮幸服務員

A bottle of champagne and three glasses.

香檳一瓶杯子三個

Oh, boy, isn"t this romantic?

天啊這是不是很浪漫呀

Oh, I hope that"s a rhetorical question,

我希望這是個反問句

Because I have no clue.

因為我真不知道浪不浪漫

Part 2

小筆記

mantis["m?nt?s] 螳螂

devour[d??va?r] 吞噬

terrified["ter?fa?d]極度驚慌的

look back 回頭看

Have I ever told you you"re like a sexy praying mantis?

我有沒有跟你說過你像性感的螳螂

Every time you drink alcohol.

每次喝了酒你都會說

You know what"s wonderful about the praying mantis?

你知道螳螂的妙處在哪裡嗎

They devour their mate.

它們會吃掉自己的配偶

Your point being?

你意思是...

Dessert is served.

"甜點"上桌

I just had cobbler.

我剛吃完果餡餅呢

You know what?

知道嗎

I"m done with this.

我受夠了

W-Where are you going?

你去哪裡啊

I"m leaving.

我走人

You can"t leave.I need you.

你不能走,我需要你

You do?

你需要我嗎

Yes.you"re my ride.

是的,你是我的司機

Sheldon, you either say something meaningfuland from the heart, or you and I are done.

謝爾頓你最好真心地說些,不然咱倆就此結束

All right.

好吧

Please,Amy...

請坐,艾米...

I look in your eyes

當我看著你的雙眼

When I feel and you"re looking back in mine,everything feels not quite normal,

而你也深情看著我時,一切都好像變得特別了

BecauseI feel excited and, at the same time, terrified.stronger and weaker at the same time.

因為我感覺自己變得更強大同時也更軟弱,我感到激情澎湃的同時也膽戰心驚

The truth is,I don"t know what I feel, except...I know what kind of man I want to be.

事實是我不知道自己的真實感覺,但是...我知道自己想做一個怎樣的男人

Sheldon...

謝爾頓

I should hope so.That was beautiful.

我好感動,我也希望有這效果

That"s from the first Spider-Man movie.

這是《蜘蛛俠I》里的經典台詞

I"ll take it.

我受領了

Good.

很好

往期經典回顧

GIF


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 全球大搜羅 的精彩文章:

對每個明天,都要有恰到好處的期待
科幻故事《公元年》

TAG:全球大搜羅 |