老友記第一季第二十三集
123 The One With The Birth
產房大作戰
內 容 提 要
Carol進產房了,這可把小夥伴們忙壞了.....
Monica和Chandler在商量要孩子的事
Rachel看上了產科大夫
Ross和Susan為孩子的事爭論不休
菲比依舊是音樂達人...
......
預知詳情如何,且聽原聲分解(建議開啟wifi,土豪隨意)
精 彩 對 話
I want a baby.
(看到有人推著嬰兒路過)我想要個孩子。
Mmmm. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
(半睡半醒)今晚不行,親愛的,我明天得早起。
Get up. Come on. Let"s get some coffee.
起來,快點。我們去弄點咖啡。
Oh, ok, "cause we never do that.
好吧,這個我們倒是從來沒做過。
GIF
Pheobe在產房外彈著吉他唱歌
They"re tiny and chubby and so sweet totouch,他們小小的、胖胖的、摸起來好可愛
and soon they"ll grow up and resent you so much.但很快他們就長大了,開始怨恨你
Now they"re yelling at you and you don"t know why,現在他們朝你叫嚷,你都不知道為了什麼
you cry and you cry and you cry.你哭啊哭啊哭啊
And you cry and you cry and you cry...你哭啊哭啊哭得昏天暗地...
(放了一塊錢在Pheobe面前的杯里)
Thanks, Ross.謝謝Ross
Yeah.I"m paying you to stop.不謝,我是花錢請你閉嘴。
GIF
pay sb. to do僱傭(付錢給)某人做某事
Monica看到有人推著雙胞胎走了過去
No fair. I don"t even have one. How come they get two?
太不公平了,我連一個(娃)都還沒有呢,憑什麼他們有倆?
You"ll get one.
你會有一個娃的
Oh yeah? When?
是嗎?什麼時候
All right. I"ll tell you what. When we"re 40, if neither one of us are married,what do you say you and I get together and have one?
這樣吧,你看這樣如何。等我們都到40歲了,如果都還沒有結婚呢,你看咱倆湊一起生一個怎麼樣?
Why won"t I be married when I"m 40?
為什麼我到了40歲還會沒有結婚?
Oh, no, no. I just meanthypothetically.
哦,不,不。我只是說假設
Ok,hypothetically, why won"t I be married when I"m 40?
好,假設來說,為什麼我會到了40歲還不結婚?
No, no, no.
不是,那個...
What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
為什麼?我身上有什麼不能結婚的特質嗎?
(trapped) Uh, uh.
(不知所措)額,額.
Well?
說啊?
Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack! (throws himself over the back of thechair he was sitting in)
老天!這個降落傘是個倒霉背包!(把自己扔到椅子後面)
GIF
pay sb. to do僱傭(付錢給)某人做某事
護士在指導Lvdia呼吸, Joey在一旁陪護
Breathe, breathe, breathe...
呼吸,呼吸,呼吸...
GIF
Lvdia讓Joey看了一眼..
Ew! What is that? Something exploded!
惡!那是啥?有東西爆炸了!
It"s just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
只不過是她羊水破了。冷靜點,行不?
(panicked) Water breaking, what do you mean? What"s that, water breaking?
(超緊張)水破了,什麼意思?什麼水破了?
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
(開始指導Joey)呼吸,呼吸,呼吸...(我到底給誰在助產呢)
GIF
explode英 [?k"spl??d; ek-]美 [?k"splod]
vi. 爆炸,爆發;激增
vt. 使爆炸;爆炸;推翻
They help you cool down when you feel like your anger mightexplode.
當你感覺自己要怒火爆發的時候,它們會幫助你冷靜下來。
實 用 例 句
You have to pick your moments.
你得學會挑時機
You see what I mean.
你知道我是啥意思了吧
He is supposed to be here.
他本應已經到這了
I try not to let my work affect my personal life, but it"s hard
我曾努力不讓工作影響我的生活,但那很難。
I"m sorry you had to do this by yourself.
很抱歉你得自己經歷這些。
I"m sure they"ll be here soon.
我相信他們很快就會到了
What does he look like?
他長什麼樣?
How come you never mentioned Ben before?
怎麼你們從來就沒提過本(這個名字)呢?
GIF


TAG:大鵬學英語 |