當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 對我來說 你會是世界上唯一的存在

對我來說 你會是世界上唯一的存在

遇見設計,寫給夢想,熱愛生活

這是一顆孤獨的星球,幸好遇見你

我們終將長大

但是我們會成為出色的大人

因為我們知道那也許不是一頂帽子

小王子

2018年02月25日 天氣晴 | 寫給設計第46期

如果

 爸爸快長大 電視劇原聲帶

玲瓏 

00:00/03:36

小時候看的《小王子》,那時候,並沒有很深的感觸

現在長大了,於深夜看的悄然淚流滿面,按電影時間順序整理於此,共勉之。

Dialogue 1

遺憾的是他們兩個深深愛著彼此

Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other.

但是他們也都太年輕了還不懂如何去愛

But they were both too young to know how to love.

帶著滿心困惑他逃走了

Full of doubt, he ran away.

我當然愛你

Of course I love you.

如果你沒有感覺到 這是我的錯

If you"re not aware of that, it"s my fault.

請原諒我

Please forgive me.

他拋下她自己走了

He left her? All alone?

可是他去哪

But where did he go?

他當時還不知道

Well, he didn"t know it at the time,

他的離開其實是邁出了回到她身邊的第一步

but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her.

Dialogue 2

我不確定自己是否還想長大

Well, I"m not so sure I wanna grow up any more.

真正的問題不在於長大

Growing up is not the problem.

在於遺忘

Forgetting is.

Dialogue 3

狐狸出現了

the Fox appeared.

過來跟我玩吧

Hey! Come and play with me.

我不能跟你玩

I cannot play with you.

我還沒被馴服

I"m not tamed.

那是什麼意思

What does that mean?

馴服就是"建立關係

"Tame means, "to establish ties".

對我來說 你不過是個小男孩

To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy

就跟其他成千上萬的小男孩一樣

who is just like 100,000 other little boys.

我不需要你

And I have no need of you.

你也不需要我

And you have no need of me.

對你來說 我也只是成千上萬狐狸中的一隻To you, I am nothing more than a fox like 100,000 foxes.

但如果你馴服了我 我們就會彼此需要

But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.

對我來說 你會是世界上唯一的存在

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

對你來說 我也是世界上唯一的存在

And to you, I shall be unique in all the world.

Dialogue 4

你們是誰

Who are you?

我們是玫瑰

We are roses.

我的玫瑰只是一朵尋常玫瑰

My rose is just a common rose?

可她告訴我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰

But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.

但她絕不只是一朵尋常玫瑰

But she is not a common rose.

她是你的玫瑰

She is your rose.

你在她身上傾注的時間

It is the time that you"ve devoted to her

她變得如此重要

that makes your rose so important.

她是我的玫瑰

She is my rose.

你必須回到她身邊

You must return to her.

Dialogue 5

不 你要哭了嗎

Oh, no, are you going to cry?

我馴服了你 對你卻沒什麼好處

My taming you has done you no good at all.

作為禮物 我告訴你一個秘密

Let me make you a present of a secret.

只有用心去看 才能看得真切

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

真正重要的東西 眼睛是看不見的

What is essential is invisible to the eye.

他們不會再在一起了嗎

They won"t be together any more?

他們會的

But they will.

狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得見小王子

The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart.

如果你做得到 你就永遠不會孤單

If you can do that, you"ll never be lonely again.

Dialogue 6

繁星之所以耀眼

The stars are beautiful

是因為有一朵人們看不見的花

because of a flower that cannot be seen.

沙漠之所以美麗

What makes the desert beautiful

是因為它的某個角落裡藏著一口井

is that somewhere it hides a well.

Dialogue 7

我所看到的都只是表象

What I see here is nothing but a shell.

最重要的其實是看不見的

What is most important is what is invisible.

你們這個地方的人

The men where you live

種下成千上萬朵的玫瑰

grow thousands of roses

所以找不到他們真正渴望的東西

and they do not find what they are looking for.

他們真正渴望的東西也許就在一朵玫瑰里

What they are looking for could be found in a single rose,

也許就在一掬水中

or a little water.

Dialogue 8

我來送你一件禮物

I"m going to make you a present.

在那麼多星星中 我會在其中一顆星星中繼續生活

In one of those stars, I shall be living.

我會在那顆星星上繼續歡笑

In one of them, I shall be laughing.

這樣一來 當你仰望星空的時候

And so, when you look up at the sky at night,

就會覺得好像所有星星都在歡笑

it"ll be as if all the stars are laughing.

是時候道別了

It was time for goodbye.

你知道的 回家的路太遠

You understand it is too far.

我無法帶著肉身同行

I cannot carry this body with me.

這只是一個沒用了的外殼罷了

It will be like an old abandoned shell.

沒有必要為沒用的外殼傷心

There is nothing sad about old shells.

Dialogue 9

我會長大的 但不會長成你這樣的大人

I will grow up, but I"ll never be a grown-up like you!

Dialogue 10

我可以看到她

I can see her.

她不是一朵尋常玫瑰

She was not a common rose.

全宇宙只有她這一朵玫瑰

She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.

我記得她

I remember her.

所有一切我都記得

I remember all of it.

她沒有消失

She"s not gone.

她還在這裡

She"s still here?

只有用心去看 才能看得真切

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

他會一直在我身邊

He"ll always be with me.

Dialogue 11

如果想要建立羈絆,就得承擔流淚的風險

You run the risk of weeping a little,if you let yourself get tamed.

你會成為一個很出色的大人

You"re gonna make a wonderful grown-up.

Dialogue 12

你們也許會認為這是一頂帽子 但它不是

You probably think this is a hat, but it"s not.

很喜歡這個溫馨的畫面,沒有台詞,然而動人

小女孩遙望著星空,想著小王子的故事,媽媽疼惜理解地環抱著她

——我們終將長大

——但是我們會成為出色的大人

——因為我們知道那也許不是一頂帽子

——END——

如果喜歡,就分享給你第一個想起的人吧~

豆豆在孤獨星球和你晚安~


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 寫給夢想 的精彩文章:

你見過會動的配色嗎?這些 GIF美到窒息!
現代段子穿越到古代詩詞,身上留著誰的味道?

TAG:寫給夢想 |