當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 《魔獸世界》8.0艾什凡女士與艾薩拉的勾結

《魔獸世界》8.0艾什凡女士與艾薩拉的勾結

本文作者:flwrz

在5人副本,圍攻伯拉勒斯 中,艾什凡女士將會聯合海盜,艾薩拉的納迦,一起進攻伯拉勒斯,試圖用海嘯水淹伯拉勒斯

註:之前的版本中,這個副本的最終boss是艾什凡女士,這個版本變成了克拉肯,但是技能和描述還是艾什凡女士。所以暫不清楚具體情況,最終結果仍然可能會改變

下面wowhead關於此副本的文本挖掘

Queen Azshara, I implore you. Grant me the power to bring Borlaus to its knees!

艾薩拉女王,我請求您。給我讓伯拉勒斯臣服的力量

Looks as if Boralus is already in its death throes.

看來伯拉勒斯已經岌岌可危了。

Remember, the primary objective is recovering Lady Ashvane"s weapons.

記住,主要任務是回收艾什凡女士的武器

Though while we"re here, may as well see what other treasures we can find.

既然已經來了,我們也可以找找其他的的寶貝

I"ll circle above and call out anything that looks interesting.

我會在上面轉轉看有沒有什麼有趣的東西

I"ve spotted one of Kul Tiran"s finest rallying his troops in the courtyard ahead.

我看到其中一支庫爾提拉斯最精銳的部隊正在前面的庭院集合

Defeating him will cause disorder among their ranks, making it easier for you to move through the city.

擊敗他能讓他們群龍無首,讓你在城中更容易行動

Ha! Look at them scatter. Without their leadership, these humans are worthless.

哈!他們都鳥獸散了。這些人無人領導的話就是一盤散沙

I"ve spotted Lady Ashvane in the next district. Hurry and you may be able to cut her off.

我看到艾什凡女士就在下一個地區。抓緊,你還有機會攔下她

I will never surrender the city to you, Ashvane.

我永遠不會把這個城市讓給你,艾什凡

Surrender? Ha! You misunderstand, my lady. I want you to watch while your city burns.

讓給我?哈!你搞錯了,我的女士。我想讓你看著自己的城市在火中燃燒

Why would I save a failure, Ashvane?

我為什麼會去挽救一個錯誤,艾什凡?

I see now that entertaining her delusions of taking this city were a waste of my efforts, a mistake I will now gladly rectify.

看來讓她抱有控制這個城市的錯覺只是浪費我的時間,一個我很樂意糾正的錯誤

You will serve as an example of what happens to those who invoke my wrath. Let Azeroth tremble at my power!

你會是證明惹怒我將會發生什麼的一個例子。讓艾澤拉斯在我的力量下顫抖!

Lord Admiral, we must get you to safety now! A massive tidal wave is approaching the city!

海軍上將大人,我們必須帶你去安全的地方!一個巨大的波浪正在接近城市!

So Lady Ashvane is in league with Azshara? Interesting. Though it changes little about our objective.

所以艾什凡女士和艾薩拉結盟了?有趣。雖然這稍微改變了一下我們的目標

You"ll have to remove that beast from your path if you hope to catch Ashvane.

你必須把那個野獸從你的道路上剷除,如果你想抓住艾什凡的話

I"ve spotted Ashvane"s entourage crossing the bridge. In order to catch them you"ll need to remove a pair of troublesome naga from your path.

我看到艾什凡的部下正在過橋。為了抓住他們,你必須剷除一些路上的麻煩納迦

Ashvane has retreated to the castle and has nowhere left to run. Time to end this hunt.

艾什凡撤退到要塞並且她已經沒有退路了。是時候結束這場追捕了

Well done claiming the azerite weapons, but we need to move quickly.

繳獲艾澤里特武器一事幹得很不錯,但我們需要儘快行動

A tidal wave is rushing towards the city. It"s time to leave Boralus to its fate.

一個波浪正沖向城市。現在只能讓伯拉勒斯聽天由命了

Once our ritual completes, the Kul Tiran fleet will belong to Queen Azshara!

一旦我們的儀式完成,庫爾提拉斯的艦隊將屬於艾薩拉女王!

Quickly, heroes, stop them before the fleet is lost!

趕快,英雄們,在失去艦隊前阻止他們

Sea to sea, ashes to ashes, tide to tide. May your souls find peaceful currents.

海歸海,塵歸塵,潮歸潮。願你的靈魂找到平靜的水流

The Kul Tiran fleet is nearly yours, my queen.

庫爾提拉斯的艦隊馬上就是您的了,我的女王

Master! Stop this madness at once! The Kul Tiran fleet must not fall to darkness!

大人,馬上停止這愚蠢的行為!庫爾提拉斯的艦隊不能落入黑暗之手!

Fool! We must return to the sea, and Queen Azshara will grant us the power to do so!

蠢貨!我們必須回到海中,艾薩拉女王將會給我們這麼做的力量!


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 NGA玩家社區 的精彩文章:

《爐石傳說》 標準青玉薩全程58%勝率上傳說,最後拯救薩滿一次

TAG:NGA玩家社區 |