當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 是的,我開始更新了!

是的,我開始更新了!

記憶是虛幻縹緲的,沉浸當時,那一剎那的感受卻是真切可靠的。隨著時間的推移,你最後還是會忘掉大部分事情,能夠回想的就只有帶給你最深處的那個感覺而已。

英國書屋《簡愛》

記憶:我遲到了,只看了下半場。但是收穫是,以前看其他版本沒發現,簡愛有個音樂盒(或者是英國書屋版本的特別之處吧)。簡愛打開音樂盒的時候,感覺非常棒!現場聽到British Accent,感覺非常美好!

如果你想收藏一樣物品,請收藏一款reuge的音樂盒吧!

莫里哀喜劇《女學究》

記憶:騷氣,搞笑。動作浮誇,但是服裝設計挺好的,老遠的距離也能一眼看到他們的衣服很多是絨制的。款式新潮,十分high fashion!

契科夫喜劇《海鷗》

記憶:前半部分是為了驅趕觀眾而設置的,推進非常緩慢無聊。很多人看不懂,我也是半懂不懂。。。記得坐我後面的一中年婦女因為看不懂,非常煩躁地連續踹了我的座椅好幾次,啊,媽媽的,好想罵人。

後半部分逐漸進入高潮,有點眉目了。最後得出感想,評價高是有理由的,還好我沒離場!

記得,那天我記住了三句台詞吧,其實挺多想記下來的,但是台詞太快了,記不住。

第一句是,How easy it is to be a philosopher on paper and how difficult it is in real life. 翻譯是,紙上談兵何其容易,真的要過日子就難了。

第二句是,Happiness is where there is a roof over your head and a night like this. 翻譯是幸福是有瓦遮頭,有景如此(我自己翻譯的,渣渣。。。)

第三局是,記不太清了,bear your cross and have faith. (女主說的一句台詞,大概意思是每個人都要背負自己的十字架,那就背下去,保持信念好了)

前段時間看了不少NT Live的官方攝錄片:《天窗》《橋外風景》《一仆二主》《蔚藍深海》等。《耶爾瑪》《天使在美國》《海達高布樂》有空再看。

《蔚藍深藍》有部分台詞,個人非常喜歡,分享一下:

故事概要:女主角Hester逃離傳統婚姻的囚籠,與小白臉Freddie在外築造愛巢(丈夫是法官,有錢有權,兩人離婚手續未辦理)因為情人Freddie忘記她的生日,心生死意,一天晚上打開煤氣關閉門窗準備自殺,因為煤氣欠費自動關閉,第二天昏迷地上被鄰居發現救起。這是故事的開端。鄰居米勒是前執業醫師,因為醫療事故被吊銷執照,他承擔起女主角的治療。以下是結尾時,女主與米勒的對話。

Doctor Miller: Most sucides die to escape. You"re dying because you feel unworthy to live.What is there so hard about facing life? Most people seem to be able to manage it.

大部分人去死是為了逃避。你去死是因為你覺得活著失去價值。面對生活有什麼難啊?大部分人都可以對付它。

Hester:How can anyone live without hope?

怎麼有人可以沒有希望依然能活下去?

Doctor Miller: Quite easy.If you can live without hope, you can live without despair.

十分簡單。如果你能不帶希望地活著,也能不帶絕望地活著。

Hester: These are words.

這些只是話語而已。

Doctor Miller: Words can help you if your mind can only grasp them. Listen to me, your Freddie has left you. He"s never going to come back again. Never in the world, never.

話語可以幫到你,如果你腦子能捕捉住它。聽著,你的弗萊迪已經離你而去。他永遠不會回來,永遠,永遠。

Hester: I know, I know. That"s what I can"t face any more.

我知道,我知道。這就是我無法面對的原因。

Doctor Miller: Yes, you can. That word "never". Face that and you can face life. Get beyond hope. It"s your only chance.

你可以的。永遠不,直面這個,你就可以面對生活了。跨越希望向前覓,這是你的唯一機會。

Hester: What"s that beyond hope?

什麼叫跨越希望向前覓?

Doctor Miller: Life. You must believe that. It"s true. I know.

生活。你一定要相信這個。這是真實可靠的,我知道。

Hester: No, but you still have some reasons to go on, purpose to go on... living.

不,你還是由一些理由可以活下去的,一些動機繼續生活。

Doctor Miller: What purpose?

什麼動機?

Hester: You have your work at the hospital.

你還有你的工作,那份在醫院的工作。

Doctor Miller: For me,the only purpose in life is to live it. My work at the hospital is a help to me in that. That"s all.If you look around, perhaps you might find some help for yourself.

對我而言,生活的唯一意義就是繼續活著。我在醫院的工作不過是幫助我增加繼續活著的意義罷了,僅此而已。如果你看看周圍,或許你能發現一些幫助。

Hester: What help?

什麼幫助?

Doctor Miller: Haven"t you got your work too?

你不是也有自己的工作嗎?

Hester: That? There"s no escape for me through that.

畫畫?對我而言,完全找不到逃脫的出口。

Doctor Miller: I"m not an art expert, but I believe there was talent here. Just a spark, which with a little feeding might have become a little flame. Not a great fire, that could have illumined the world. I"m not saying that , but the world is a dark enough place, for even a little flicker to be welcome.

我不是藝術專家,但是我相信這幅畫裡面有一些天賦。只是一些火星,稍加培育,便能成為耀眼火焰。不會是大火凌冽,但是足以照亮這個世界。不要誤會我的意思,這個世界的確夠黑暗,是需要點燃一些火苗去看見它的。

Hester: Good night, my friend.

晚安了,我的朋友。

Doctor Miller: I could wish that you meant that.

希望你真的是當我朋友。

Hester: What made you said that I don"t mean it?

你什麼意思,難道我不是真心?

Doctor Miller: I hope that I may be given a proof that you do, by tomorrow morning.

我明天早上還能看到你,這就是很好的證據。

Hester: You want me to make my choice in order to help you?

你想我為了幫你,所以改變(自殺的)決定?

Doctor Miller: Surely I have a right to feel sad if I lose a new-found friend. Especially one whom I so much like and respect.

當然我有權為此感到傷心,如果我失去了一個剛認識的朋友,特別是一位我十分喜歡和尊敬的朋友。

Hester: Respect?

尊敬的?

Doctor Miller: Yes, respect.

是的,尊敬的。

Hester: Please, don"t be too kind.

請不要如此善意。

Doctor Miller: Listen.To see yourself as the world sees you may be very brave, but it can also be very foolish.Why should you accept the world"s view of you as a weak-willed neurotic, better dead than alive?What right have they to judge? To judge you they must have the capacity to feel as you feel. And who has it? One in thousand. You alone know how you have felt. You alone know how unequal the battle has always been that your will has had to fight.

用別人看待你的方式去看待你自己,固然非常勇敢,但是也非常愚蠢。為什麼要接受別人認為你是意志薄弱的神經質這種觀點,死了好過活著?他們有什麼權利去評判你?評判你必須得有能耐去感受你所想。誰有這能耐?千分之一(非常少)。你自己才知道你怎麼想的,你自己才知道這場戰役一向不公平,沒人能夠幫你,只有你自己獨行。

Hester: If you could just find me one single reason, however small that I could respect myself?

你能幫我找到一個理由,哪怕很微小,也能讓我尊重一下自己嗎?

Doctor Miller:You must find that reason for yourself.

你必須自己選擇那個理由!

Let It Out

 5

Ed Sheeran 

00:00/00:00

have a nice day!

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 凡塔希 的精彩文章:

TAG:凡塔希 |