Reader:一首小詩,讓你「清涼一夏」
In this hot summer day, it would be nice if it could be cool.
(炎炎夏日,如果能有些許涼爽,那是再愜意不過的。)
Read a poem and feel the coolness of summer together.
(讀一首小詩,一起感受夏天的清涼。)
When we were girls, We owned the summer.
(當我還是個小女孩的時候,我以為夏天是我們的。)
We ran wild through humid summer days
That never ended
But melted one into the other.
(在那些永無盡頭
一天天彼此交融的濕潤夏日裡
我們撒了野的跑著。)
We shaped our days the way we chose,
far from the prying eyes of adults.
(遠離大人窺視的目光,
我們按自己選擇的方式安排著生活。)
We ate handful of bittersweet chocolate chips,
(我們吃光一把又一把甜中帶苦的巧克力,)
We let the wind blow in
and churn our summer day around.
(我們讓風吹進來,讓它肆意攪動我們的夏日。)
We let the music we were only vaguely familiarwith roar through the house.
And we twirled.
(我們讓似曾相熟的音樂在屋子裡轟鳴,
我們則在一邊隨著音樂飛快地旋轉。)
We twirled in the living room in the wind
and in the music.
(在風中、在音樂里、在客廳里,我們飛旋。)
We twirled and we imagined that we were poetsand dancers and scientists and spring brides.
(飛旋著,想像自己是詩人、
是舞者、是科學家、是春天裡的新娘。)
We could live in our summer dreams forever.
(永遠活在我們的夏日之夢裡。)
When we were girls.
(那時,我們還是小女孩。)
【Today"s reader:伊純萱】
(在此插播一條小廣告:)


TAG:LongyueJourney |