我不是不理你,我只是,在等你先開口
We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? ......造物主賦予我們,兩隻手來把握,兩條腿來行走,兩隻眼睛來觀察,兩隻耳朵來聆聽,而為何心卻只有一顆?......因為某個TA,持有了另外一顆,是用來尋找的。
I』ve learned the hard way. I can』t control everything, plan everything. 我已經學到了這個教訓。我不能控制一切,計劃一切。
Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. 為什麼我們會跌倒?正因為這樣,我們才有機會學習如何讓自己重新站起來。
Time to get our hearts and minds right, and make today the best day ever, because it will never come again! 是時候讓我們的心回到正軌上來, 讓今天成為最棒的一天吧, 因為,今天一去不回來。
Do things that make your heart beat faster. 放手去做吧,那些令你心跳加速,熱血澎湃的事情。
I wish I could find someone who would feel my pain even though I"m saying OK with a smile. 我希望找到這樣一個人,即使我微笑著說「我還好」的時候,他也能察覺得到我的痛苦。
"life goes on, within you and without you"-the beatles 生命在繼續,不管有你還是沒你 -甲克蟲樂隊。
「Well, you know what my dad always said, having dreams is what makes life tolerable.」- Pete, from the movie Rudy. 嗯,你知道么,我父親過去常說,心中有夢想,日子會好過點。
I"m not ignoring you. I"m just waiting for you to talk to me first. 我不是不理你,我只是。在等你先開口。
Sometimes I just need to hear you say:"Everything"s gonna be OK".有時候我只是需要聽到你說:「一切都會好的」。


※生命只有一次,我們要以正確的方式,和正確的人一起度過
※真愛的一剎那,就可以治癒多年的心碎
TAG:英語語錄 |