當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 在冥想中沒有方向

在冥想中沒有方向

Look sir, listen to this carefully.

看,先生,仔細聽這個。

I am sitting quietly in my room, trying to be quiet, trying my mind... the mind trying to be quiet.

我靜靜地坐在我的房間里,試著保持安靜,試著..我的頭腦.頭腦試著保持安靜。

I want a peace of mind - that"s what you all want, a piece of mind.

我想要一顆平靜的心-那是你們都想要的,一顆心。

You understand?

你明白嗎?

(Laughter) I am glad you laugh.

(笑聲)我很高興你笑了。

And sitting quietly, suddenly a thought arises, "I hate that man, I dislike that man".

靜靜地坐著,突然一個念頭升起,"我恨那個人,我不喜歡那個人"。

Immediately my reaction is, "I am meditating, I must be kind, I mustn"t think of disliking the poor chap and I must control".

我的反應是,「我正在沉思,我必須善良,我不能想到不喜歡這個可憐的人,我必須控制住"。

Now, I dislike him - why?

現在,我不喜歡他 - 為什麼?

He said something to me which I don"t like.

他對我說了一些我不喜歡的東西。

He insulted me.

他侮辱了我。

The past - please listen to this - the past, which has not been resolved, comes at the moment of quietness and flowers.

過去 - 請聽 - 過去,這個尚未解決的過去,現在是安靜和綻放的時刻。

You have understood?

你明白了嗎?

At the moment of quietness, my dislike of that man or that woman takes shapes and becomes a reality.

在安靜的時刻,我對那個男人或那個女人的不喜歡變成了現實。

Now, that is, the past, in the present flowers and I control it, thought controls it, which means I have smothered it, therefore it will occur again.

現在,就是過去,在現在綻放了,我控制著它,思想控制著它,這意味著我窒息了它,因此它會再次發生。

Now, so I say, thought wanting to be quiet, thought brought this out of the past and I try to smother it.

現在,所以我說,想要安靜下來,思想是過去的事情,我試圖扼殺它。

I smother it and then another thought arises, and I go on like this, spend twenty minutes playing this game, and I have meditated.

我扼殺了它,然後出現了另一種想法,我繼續這樣下去,花了20分鐘玩這個遊戲,並且我已經在冥想了。

Now, the dislike of that person took place in the past, and I am sitting quietly in the room - sitting quietly - under the tree, in the room, on the beach, and suddenly that dislike flowers in the present.

現在,不喜歡那個人的事情已經過去了,我靜靜地坐在屋子裡-靜靜地坐在樹下,在房間里,在海灘上,突然間,我不喜歡現在的綻放。

Let it flower.

讓它綻放。

You"ve understood?

你明白了嗎?

The moment you are aware that it is flowering, it withers away.

當你意識到它正在開花的那一刻,它就枯萎了。

But if you control it you are giving life to it.

但如果你控制了它,你就給了它生命。

Have you understood this simple fact?

你明白這個簡單的事實嗎?

Look, sir, do it.

看,先生,做吧。

The mind for the moment is quiet.

此刻的思想是安靜的。

That quietness is the present.

平靜就是現在。

It may last two seconds but that"s the present.

它可能持續兩秒鐘,但那是現在。

In those two seconds, a thought flowers, comes into being from the past.

在這兩秒鐘內,一朵思想之花,從過去中誕生。

We generally put a lid on it, suppress it, control it.

我們通常給它蓋上蓋子,抑制它,控制它。

Let it blossom, but be aware that it is blossoming.

讓它綻放,但要意識到它正在綻放。

Give your care, attention to the flower of dislike (laughs) - you understand? - and you will see what takes place.

給予你的關懷,關注不喜歡的花(笑)-你明白嗎?-你就會看到發生了什麼。

In that there is no control whatsoever.

沒有任何控制。

Have you understood this simple fact?

你明白這個簡單的事實嗎?

So, in the same way, every day of your life, every minute of your life, watch.

所以,用同樣的方式,你生命中的每一天,你生命中的每一分鐘,看著。

If you are tired let go, but the next minute watch.

如果你累了就放手,但下一分鐘要看。

Be quiet, let things come out and let them flower, and in the flowering of it is the ending of it, if you don"t want to shape it, control it, justify it, just to observe it.

安靜的,讓東西出來,讓它們綻放,如果你不想塑造它,控制它,證明它是正確的,只是為了觀察它,那麼在它綻放的時候,它就結束了。

Have you... have you understood this?

你.你明白了嗎?

Not verbally but actually in your blood.

不是口頭上而是在你的血液里。

So, in meditation there is no control whatsoever, totally contrary to everything that you know.

所以,在冥想中沒有任何控制,與你所知道的一切完全相反。

In meditation there is no direction.

在冥想中沒有方向。

Please understand this.

請理解這一點。

SERIAL NO: AV731226

TITLE: Talk 4, Madras, 26 December 1973

PLACE: Madras

DATE: 26-Dec-1973

想加入公眾號相關的群,

可以先加下面的微信號為好友

請備註「克」


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 全球大搜羅 的精彩文章:

其實我也不知道寫的是什麼
多看少動,別騷操作。6月9號行情分析

TAG:全球大搜羅 |