當前位置:
首頁 > 人物 > 中英雙語:艾誠向世界代言家鄉黃山

中英雙語:艾誠向世界代言家鄉黃山

無論我走了多遠,

No matter how far I go in life,

無論我離開了多久,

No matter how long I"ve been away,

她,總在我的夢裡!

This will always be my home!

那一片徽墨山水,是我生命的底色。

These mountains are etched into me, they make me who I am.

我是艾誠,我是黃山人!

My name is Ai Cheng, I come from Huangshan!

黃山,一個美麗而神奇的名字。

Huangshan means "the Yellow Mountains", an almost magical name.

這裡是徽商故里、徽文化發祥地。

Huangshan is a rich and historical region, the birthplace of Hui Culture.

故鄉的一山一水,一磚一瓦,都銘記著一個個古老而動人的故事。

Each mountaintop and river, each brick and tile of each village, each one carries an ancient story.

璀璨奪目的徽文化,已然成為一個世界聞名的文化符號。

A story of the Hui Culture, with all its depth and tradition.

悠久的歷史、燦爛的文化,這就是生我養我的故鄉,在這片神奇而美麗的土地上,勤勞的黃山人民敢為天下先、勇於創新創業,成就了黃山的輝煌歷史。

This is a land of pioneers, of innovators. Our past is long and glorious, but our courage to try new things and start new ventures is inspiring.

「五嶽歸來不看山,黃山歸來不看岳。」

"One Mountain to Rule Them All -- Mt. Huangshan."

黃山雄奇秀麗,如詩如畫,千百年來,文人墨客留下了無數的奇妙詩篇。

Picturesque and grand, the majesty of these mountains have captivated poets and scholars for thousands of years.

黃山不會忘記!1979年7月,中國旅遊發展的大幕正式拉開。

We"ll never forget that in July 1979, Deng Xiaoping himself climbed Mount Huangshan, ushering in a new era of tourism in China.

如今的黃山,正繼往開來,堅持新發展理念,大力發展「全域旅遊」,推進新型工業化。

Today, Huangshan is pushing forward in its development, with a broader offering for tourists and a modern infrastructure for businesses.

「大黃山」、「大旅遊」,這座美麗城市正發生著日新月異的變化。

The development of "Greater Huangshan" and a "Greater Tourism" sector is opening up brand new opportunities in this beautiful city.

「大開放」、「大交通」,日益繁忙的高鐵、國際航班,把黃山鏈接到了世界。

The"Greater Connectivity" and "Greater Transport" initiatives are linking Huangshan to the world with high-speed rail and international flights.

綠水青山就是金山銀山。黃山人不忘初心,逐夢前行,正紮實推進五大發展行動,加快建設更美麗更富裕更文明的現代化新黃山,奮力譜寫新時代中國特色社會主義的黃山篇章。

But Huangshan"s most valuable asset will always be the rare beauty of its natural landscape, and the people of Huangshan remain true to their selves and their dreams. As they push ahead with these modernization initiatives, they look forward to an even more beautiful, more prosperous and more sophisticated chapter in Huangshan"s already glorious history of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era.

這就是我的家鄉——黃山。

This is my hometown —Huangshan.

我是艾誠,我是黃山人,黃山歡迎您!

My name is Ai Cheng. I come from Huangshan. Welcome to the Yellow Mountains!


喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 艾問iAsk 的精彩文章:

艾問企投家 周航:你可以忽悠別人,但千萬不要忽悠自己
他曾狂卷半個中國的網約車市場,卻因13億的「家暴」走出象牙塔……

TAG:艾問iAsk |