當前位置:
首頁 > 教育 > 情景口語:點餐用I want會顯得很Low,學會這些,瞬間提升你的水平

情景口語:點餐用I want會顯得很Low,學會這些,瞬間提升你的水平

一個小故事:

在去北愛爾蘭的船上,客艙內有個小餐廳,早飯時間大家都在排隊點餐。排在我前面的是一群同行的中國留學生,在點自己想要的食物時,就跟打菜的服務員說:

-I want this, this and this.

本來態度不錯的服務員大叔變了臉色,很義正言辭地糾正道:

-I would like!

但是好像那幾個留學生不知道沒聽懂還是根本就沒有意識到有什麼區別。

幾個小情景

1 點餐時

-Good morning, I would like a croissant and a glass of orange juice.

-For the second course, can/could I have king prawn linguine, please?

#記得多用please

2. 想要服務員為你再拿個叉子時

-Can/Could you give me an extra fork please?

3 預定酒店房間

-I would like to book a double room.

4.想要坐在別人旁邊

-Would you mind if I sit here?

5. 想要把空椅子從別人身邊拿走

-Sorry, is this free?

1.would you like to have something to drink?

你喝點什麼嗎?


當然,在接待朋友時候,也有很多禮節要注意:

1.would you like to have something to drink?

你喝點什麼嗎?

2. Make yourself at home.

別客氣,像自己家一樣。

3. Have a seat and I"ll get you a cup of tea.

做吧我給你拿杯茶。

4. How about another cup of coffee?

再來一杯咖啡吧。

5. May I take your coat?

可以幫你拿外套嗎?

6. Please help yourself to the food.

請隨便吃些東西。

7. It"s me,Mary. Could you buzz me in?

是我Mary,能幫我開門嗎?

8. Would you please leave your bag here?

請把包放在這吧

情景口語:點餐用I want會顯得很Low,學會這些,瞬間提升你的水平


Situation dialogue

A: Here is your lemon tea.

這是你的檸檬茶。

B: Thanks.

謝謝!

A: Do you need some cookies?

要吃餅乾嗎?

B: No, this is good enough. By the way,what time is it now?

不用了,這樣就夠好了,對了現在幾點

A: Three o"clock now.

現在是三點。

B: I should probably just go.

我覺得應該要走了。

A: Do you want to stick around and play scrabble?

想不想留下來再玩一會拼字遊戲。

B: I"ll go home and put dinner on earlier in order to go to meet a friend .

我想早點回家,準備晚餐,以便接朋友

A: Fine, please step in again.

好的,下次再來。

B: Thank you so much for your hospitality.

非常感謝你的盛情款待。

Notice:This is good enough,相當於No thanks,that"s OK,I"m fine,都是委婉拒絕別人的意思. Stick around再留下一會


句子量決定你的口語水平,念多幾次,隨口而出~

情景口語:點餐用I want會顯得很Low,學會這些,瞬間提升你的水平

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!

TAG: |