該死的 安德魯!
音樂一定要打開,
聽到對話的部分。
晚上打開,再刷一遍。
Part1
?
?
-Goddamn it, Andrew!If you re going to succeed at this thing...
-該死的 安德魯!如果你想成功的話...
-What thing?
-什麼成功?
-This...this thing you re trying to do...You ve got to stop being so damn deferential.
-就是你現在正在做的事...你就不能表現的這麼有禮貌。
-I can t help being deferential. It s built-in.
-有禮貌是我的本性。
-Then change.
-那就改。
-Change? I have changed.
-改變?我已經改變了。
-I don t mean on the outside. Change on the inside.Take chances, make mistakes.
-不是外表而是內在,去冒險 去犯錯。
-Mistakes?
-犯錯?
-Yes! Sometimes it s important not to be perfect, okay?It s important to do the wrong thing!
-對 有時不需要太完美。做錯事也是很重要的。
-Do the wrong thing?
-做錯事?
-Yes.
-是的。
-Why? Oh I see. To learn from your mistakes.
-為什麼?我懂了,為了從錯誤中學習。
-No. To make them!To find out what s real and what s not, to find out what you feel.Human beings are terrible messes, Andrew.
-不 是去犯錯,發現什麼是真實什麼是虛假,看清你自己的感受。人類本來就是一團糟。
-I ll grant you that. I see.This is what is known as an irrational conversation, isn t it?
-這我同意 我明白了,這就是所謂的非理性溝通,對吧?
-No, this is a human conversation.It s not about being rational. It s about following your heart.
-不 這是人性的溝通,這和理性無關,而是要去傾聽自己的心聲。
-And that s what I should do?
-我該那麼做嗎?
-Yes. And you have a heart, Andrew. You do.I feel it. I don t even believe it sometimes, but I do feel it.
-是的 你有心 安德魯 你有。雖然有時我也不相信 但我能感受到。
-And in order to follow that heart... one must do the wrong thing.
-要傾聽自己的心聲...有時就得犯錯。
-Yes.
-是的。
Thank you.
-謝謝。
Part2
?
?
-So you re not married yet?
你還沒結婚?
-No, two weeks from Saturday.
還沒,婚禮在兩星期後。
-I m not too late.Are you absolutely positive you re doing the right thing?
我還來得及。你確定你的決定是正確的?
-Positive?
當然。
-About getting married?
我是指你的婚事。
-I m never absolutely positive about anything.
我從沒百分之百確定過任何事。
-So you could be doing the wrong thing.
那麼你的決定可能是錯的。
-No, I m pretty sure I m doing the right thing.
不 我能確定自己做的是正確的事。
-Great.
好極了。
-Why is that great?
為什麼好極了?
-Well, in your apartment, you told me to do the wrong thing.Now, you are not doing the wrong thing. You re doing the right thing.
你曾經叫我去犯錯,而現在你做的事是對的而不是錯的。
-It s safe to say you re not following your own advice. Cause if you were, you would definitely not be marrying this man, Charles.
你違反了自己的忠告,否則 你就不會嫁給查爾斯了。
-Because I would be doing the right thing.
因為我這麼做是對的。
-Precisely.
正答。
-In some strange way, you re starting to make sense.
聽起來奇怪 不錯你說的確實有點道理。
-Good.Do you have any idea what it s like to be in love with someone...who s about to marry someone else?
很好,你知道愛上一個即將嫁做人婦的人是什麼滋味?
Someone totally magnificent, someone who walks into a room and lights it up like the sun?Someone who you know is lying to herself?
愛上一個完美 一個會令蓬蓽生輝的人?一個自欺欺人的人?
-Lying?
自欺欺人?
-Convincingly, yeah. Very, very much so.
不過很具有信服力。
-About what?
我有什麼好騙你的?
-That you don t love me.When I know at least in some way you do.
說你不愛我,我知道你愛我。
-And how do you know that?
你怎麼會知道?
-Portia.I have done everything, inside and out.
波夏,我從內到外都改變了,
-But that stuff doesn t matter to me.
我不在乎那些。
-Well, something matters, Cause I d have to believe if nothing mattered, you d love me...And not some man whose chin could sink the Titanic.
總有些能讓你在意的,如果不在意的話,我相信你會愛我,而不會愛上一個下巴可以鑿沉鐵達尼號的人。
-And not some man whose chin could sink the Titanic.
而不會愛上一個下巴可以鑿沉鐵達尼號的人。
- What? See? It s true, isn t it?
看 我說的沒錯吧?
-Yeah.
對。
-I m sorry.Does he light you up like this? Does he make you laugh?
對不起,他能像我一樣逗你笑嗎?
-Nobody makes me laugh like this.
沒能人這樣逗我笑。
-Good. Then admit it. Admit that you love me.Give me one kiss.
承認吧 你是愛我的,吻我一下。
-Oh, God.
上帝啊。
-That s all. One quick kiss.Just one kiss...could not jeopardise a glorious marriage.
只要一個吻,一個吻....不會威脅到你美滿的婚姻。
-Besides, it would also explain to me why your pulse jumped from 66 to 102 beats per minute.
這也能解釋你的心跳為什麼一分鐘高達102下。
-Your respiration rate has doubled. You re putting out clouds of pheromones.
為什麼呼吸速率加倍且散發出一股女性魅力。
-It s not fair to read me like that.
這不公平,你能看透我。
-I know. Love isn t fair.
我知道 愛情本來就不公平。
-I m reading your heart. I m asking you to follow it.
我在透視你的心 我要你傾聽自己的心聲。
-Begging you.
求你。
-Begging is supposed to be humiliating. I don t care.
求人是很丟臉的 但我不在乎。
-I love you, Portia.
我愛你 波夏。
-I loved you the very first moment I saw you.
從我第一眼看到你我就愛上你了。
老外吃月餅,「五仁」很心塞
后羿哥哥,你可真捨得媳婦兒
視界:世間已無潘玉良
TAG:拾文化 |
※安德魯懷斯的詩與遠方
※德安德魯-喬丹:我是一名控球手
※安德魯·羅伯茨:天才名將是怎麼誕生的
※更正檢查—安德魯.懷斯
※熱火籤下德安德魯-利金斯
※尋找安德魯|什麼?他居然劇透了第四季的《神探夏洛克》?
※《呼吸》發布安德魯·加菲爾德帥氣 導演安迪·瑟金斯鬍子拉渣變萌叔
※安德魯·羅伯茨:陰謀論,一種專屬於男性的歇斯底里
※安德魯·羅伯茨:百年後,回望《貝爾福宣言》的非凡意義
※斯科塞斯《沉默》新照 安德魯·加菲爾德雙膝跪地
※聖安德魯斯大學詳細介紹
※英國旅遊攻略:聖安德魯斯
※菲利普親王退休,查爾斯會容忍安德魯王子會走上前台嗎?
※解析——安德魯·維金斯~盛名之下,其實難副!
※喪屍電影大師喬治·安德魯·羅梅羅逝世 曾拍攝《活死人之地》
※揭秘:美國「鋼鐵大王」安德魯·卡內基發家的秘密
※去高爾夫球的發源地聖安德魯斯走走看看
※安德魯·羅伯茨:你可以反感君主制,但無法不熱愛女王陛下
※安德魯·羅伯茨:歷史上一場最怪異的戰爭