當前位置:
首頁 > 瑜伽 > 老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?

Savasana 攤屍式


攤屍式是瑜伽練習最後的放鬆練習採取的姿勢,一天中無論你發生了什麼,我們都要回歸到savasana,一生中無論你經歷了什麼,我們最終也都會回歸到savasana。

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?


在《艾揚格瑜伽》書中,這樣描述攤屍式:「在這個體式中,身體像屍體一樣保持不動,大腦警醒卻寧靜。這個體式可以消除疲勞,鎮靜大腦。身體各部分各就各位,從而獲得充分的放鬆。


練習時,你的感官(眼、耳、舌)將從外部世界撤回,身心融為一體,你將體驗到內在的寧靜,這是冥想的第一步。」攤屍式作為最後的放鬆、能量修復調整都是最重要的。

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?


以下出自2011.6.17.中印瑜伽峰會艾楊格大師課程:


Just lie down for a few minutes. 躺下幾分鐘。


Keep your head straight.保持頭部中正。


Close your eyes.閉上眼睛

If you have got a pin for the head. Please remove it.


如果頭上有髮夾,請把它取走


Cosmetics of the hair – please remove.


請取下髮飾


Centre of the back of the head is the measure plumb line to rest your head on the floor.

以後腦勺的中心為垂線,讓頭部松沉落在地面上


Keep the shoulders away from the spine.


讓雙肩遠離脊柱。


moved the shoulder blades away from the centre. Raise your back ribs up.

調整肩胛骨,讓它們從中心向兩邊展開。抬高後方肋骨向上


Stretch your shoulders away from the back.


伸展肩膀遠離背部

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?



Bend your elbows. All of you.


彎曲手肘。所有人


Extend the inner back arm towardsthe elbow. Lengthen.


朝著手肘的方向,拉伸後方手臂內側。拉長


Lift your elbows and lengthen.


上提手肘並拉長


Now pressing the elbows and the upper arm move the shoulder blades towards the kidneys. Move back.


下壓手肘以及上臂,讓肩胛骨移向腎臟方向。向後移動。


Let the back of the skin be free.


讓後側皮膚獲得自由。


Don』t shorten the skin. Lengthen the skin.


不要縮短皮膚,拉長皮膚。


Without disturbing the upper arm drop the lower arm to the floor. Without disturbing.


不要干擾上臂,把前臂落向地面。不要干擾。


Now bring the upper lid. To close the eyes – bring the upper lid down – do not lift the lower lid up.


現在用上眼瞼,閉上眼睛——讓上眼瞼向下,不要讓下眼瞼上提。

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?



Only top should come down.


只讓上眼瞼落下來。


Sink the eyeballs to touch the socket of the eyeballs at the back.


讓眼球向下松沉,碰觸後側的眼窩


Drop as much as you can. Don』t lift up the eye balls from the socket.


看你能多大程度的松沉向下。不從眼窩中上提眼球。


Feel the socket and touch the socket.


感受眼窩,觸碰眼窩


After touching again feel.


觸碰之後再去感受。


Keep your root of the tongue passive.


讓舌根被動放鬆


Side of the eye, side of the eye and the middle of the ear. That nerve take towards the ear.


眼睛兩側。眼睛兩側和耳朵中部。讓神經關注雙耳。


Listen, Look from your ears inside.


仔細聽,從雙耳內側去觀察。

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?



Let the ears move deep in.


讓雙耳向內深入。


Listen to the inner sound.


聆聽內在的聲音


The ears the eyes the tongue should be completely passive and receptive.


雙耳,雙眼,舌頭應該完全被動而臣服的松降。


When they are receptive you feel the skull of the brain, skull


當這些感官都隨順了,你去感受頭顱,頭顱骨。


Move deep inwards.


讓它深深移向內在。


The more the skull moves in your brain is passive.And quiet.


頭顱越多的向內松沉,大腦就變得越加被動而安寧。


Increase that quietness and live in that quietness.


讓靜謐越來越多,並安處在其中。


If there is a shake in the eyeballs or block the in the ears. You are not relaxing.


如果眼球晃動,耳朵有阻塞,你此刻就沒在放鬆。

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?



So take the electrical nerves of the ears and the eyes towards the base of the brain.


所以將耳朵和眼睛的電波神經沉入大腦根部。


The front brain you feel as if it is close to the floor.


感受前腦,就好像它可以貼近地板。


Remain for sometime within yourself, Without oscillating the electrical nerves of the brain. Sink the facial muscles. Towards the brain.


用片刻時間保持和自我同在。別讓大腦電波神經波動不安。松沉臉部肌肉,讓它沉向大腦。


And the whole body and mind relaxes.


整個身體和頭腦全然放鬆。


Listen to that silence in the silence. When you are all quite


靜靜聆聽內在寂靜。此刻你是安寧的。

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?



Follow that sound. Let that vibration slowly fades out.


跟隨著那內在的聲音。讓身心的波動漸漸消失。


And experience that silence in silence.


經驗著此刻的寂靜中的寂靜


Remain as an object. Remain as a thing. Not as a subject.


作為客體而存在著,作為物體保而存在持著。而不是主體存在。


The more the senses go in, the eyes, ears, nose ,tongue – you are close to the spiritual kingdom.


眼睛,耳朵,鼻子,舌頭這些感官越向內沉降,——你越接近靈性的王國


Close your eyes. Move to the right side. Move to the right.


閉著眼睛轉向右側。轉向右側。


Wait for sometime and feel the coolness of the brain.


停留片刻時間,感受頭腦冷靜狀態。


The right brain will feel cool.


右腦將感受到冷靜


If that coolness is not felt you were restless.


如果感受不到這冷靜你之前是不放鬆的


If there is a coolness then you have experienced the real state of relaxation.


如果感受到了冷靜,你就經歷到了真正的放鬆狀態

老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?


老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?


老師,瑜伽休息術應該怎麼做?



Without raising the head, roll to the left.


不要抬頭,轉向左側


Without lifting the head


不要抬頭


Feel the left hemisphere of the brain which is cool.


感受左大腦的冷靜


Roll facing the floor and then you can bend your knees and get up.


轉身面向地面,彎曲膝蓋,坐起身來。


編輯:瑜小伽


圖文來源:網路

您的贊是小編持續努力的最大動力,動動手指贊一下吧!


本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 瑜伽微社區 的精彩文章:

《秘密花園》那麼火,我只服瑜伽裸體版!
趙雅芝的優雅 你也可以有
你和瑜伽美人兒 就差這麼一個相冊
回家過年被逼婚,怎麼破?
一放假就胖三斤怎麼辦?每天扭一扭啊

TAG:瑜伽微社區 |

您可能感興趣

瑜伽應該怎麼練習?
老師,瑜伽為什麼要調息?
老師,練習瑜伽時該怎麼呼吸?
瑜伽老師真正應該教給學員什麼?
老師,我練瑜伽手腕痛怎麼辦?
家庭瑜伽是什麼?怎麼做?伽人都應該知道
瑜伽之後的休息術你怎可錯過?
養生瑜伽究竟該怎麼練?
做一個瑜伽老師,除了會教體式,你還應該做些什麼?
老師,瑜伽為什麼強調正位?
老師,為什麼我練瑜伽平衡不了?
瑜伽老師是如何備課的?
老師,為什麼我練瑜伽從不出汗?
為什麼說男人應該練瑜伽?
老師,瑜伽的扭轉該怎麼轉呢?
老師,瑜伽舞王式該怎麼熱身?
練瑜伽,該怎麼穿才對?
瑜伽,你應該練哪一種?
瑜伽,我們應該練多久?