當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 功夫熊貓:Kung Fu Panda II

功夫熊貓:Kung Fu Panda II

More than you can see in yourself.

超越你對自己的認識。

Incredible power awaits you.

不可思議的力量在等著你。

Power beyond anything you can imagine.

這力量超過你想像。

What was that? - That was chi.

那是什麼?-氣。

What s chi?

什麼是氣?

The energy that flows through all living things.

流淌在萬物中的能量。

So you re saying if I, so you re saying if I teach, I ll be able to do cool stuff like that?

所以你說如果我,所以你說如果我教,我就可以練成這種神功了嗎?

No I m saying if you teach, I ll be able to do cool stuff like that.

不,我說如果你教,我就可以練成這種神功了。

Mastery of chi requires mastery of self.

氣的運用需要自我修鍊。

Oogway sat alone in a cave for thirty years asking one question...Who am I?

烏龜獨自坐在一個山洞裡只為了一個問題,我是誰?

Who am I?

我是誰?

I m lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt.

如果在你打斷前,我有五分鐘就很幸運了。

So now I have to sit alone in a cave for thirty years?

所以現在我需要獨自坐在一個山洞裡30年?

Eventually. After you master teaching.

最後,當你完成授課之後。

Teaching? There s no way I m ever gonna be like you.

教學?我不可能像你一樣。

I m not trying to turn you into me.

我不會嘗試將你變成我這樣。

I m trying to turn you into you.

我將嘗試將你變成你。

Turn me into me? Wait a second. That makes no...(sense)

將我變成我?等一下,沒意義啊。

Almost there shifu, just a little more confusing and you ll be the next Oogway.

師父,我更困惑了,你將會成為下一個烏龜。

Sorry, no offense master Oogway I just...I ll let you get back to your eternal peace.

不好意思,沒有惡意,烏龜大師,我只是……我將讓你重回永久安寧。

天煞歸來

GIF/1845K

What is this place? - Aaah...my brother s farm.

這是什麼地方?-我弟弟的農場。

If I stepped on you, would you die?

如果我踩上你,你會死嗎?

Yes.

是的。

The mortal realm.

凡間。

You hear that Oogway? I m back.

你聽到了嗎,烏龜,我回來了。

Kai has returned.

凱回來了。

Who? - Kai. General Kai.

誰?-凱,天煞。

Supreme warlord of all China.

中國最強戰神。

I don t know. - The jade slayer, master of pain.

我不知道。-玉捉魂,疼痛大師。

You may know me as the beast of vengeance.

你可能知道我是復仇野獸。

Maker of widows?

寡婦製造者?

OK I used to work with Oogway.

好吧,我以前和烏龜大師共事。

Oh master Oogway, he was a great warrior. We ve heard of master oogway...Wise and...-OK...Silence.

烏龜大師,他是一個偉大的戰士。我們聽過說烏龜大師……智慧還……-夠了,安靜。

Find Oogway s students and bring them to me.

找到烏龜的徒弟並帶他們來見我。

By the time I am done with them Oogway...There will be no one left who will even remember your name.

當我收拾完他們,烏龜,將沒有人記得你的名字。

Kai is coming.

天煞來啦。

I am ready...to teach you a lesson. - Teach me?

我準備好了教課,教我?

Oh no he s the Dragon teacher. - Yeah he s so handsome.

別,它是龍老師,他很帥。

Thank you for the compliment.

謝謝你的讚揚。

No, please don t teach me to death.

不,繞我一命吧。

Po? -Oh hey dad What s up?

阿寶?-爸爸,怎麼了?

I like just...stopping by for a little soak.

我只是停下來洗澡。

OK, What s wrong? - Nothing.

好吧,怎麼了?-沒什麼。

Nothing? I come home and find you taking a bath with your dolls.

沒什麼?我回家看到你和你的玩偶一起洗澡。

Action figures. - And instead of adding bath-salt to the water...You just added Szechuan peppercorns. - Szechuan what?

玩具人。-而不是使用浴鹽你加的是四川辣椒粉。-四川什麼?

My tenders.

我的小弟弟。

OK yes, something s wrong - There there son, you tell your daddy all about it.

好吧,的確有些不妥。-好了,好了,兒子,告訴你爸爸剛才的一切。

Lift your arm.

抬起胳膊。

Shifu says I don t know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior. And now I have to be a teacher.

師傅說我不知道龍戰士意味著什麼。現在我居然還要當老師了。

I thought I finally knew who I was. If I m not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I?

我過去以為知道自己是誰。如果我不是龍戰士,那我是誰?

A teacher? Teaching kung fu? That s a promotion. Take the job, son.

師傅?教功夫?那是晉陞。干好這份工作嗎,兒子。

And someday, when you re in charge of the whole Jade palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby.

終有一天,當你掌管整個玉宮,我可以在大廳里買麵條。

Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go.

為什麼你依然像一個小孩洗澡,出來,出來,走,走,走。

Franchise expansion awaits us. -What about the Dragon Warrior look alike contest?

特許經營擴張正在等著我們。-神龍大俠模仿大賽怎麼辦?

Mrs. Chau always wins that. - Skadoosh.

周夫人總是贏。-接招吧。

And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest?

龍戰士吃餃子大賽?

I have to defend my title.

我要捍衛我的冠軍。

No one s gonna beat your dumpling eating record.

沒人能打破你吃餃子的紀錄。

Someone s about to beat your dumpling eating record.

有人即將打破你吃餃子的紀錄。

父子相認

Go. Go. Go.Who s eating my dumplings? - And who s paying for them?101,102.103.

加油,加油,加油。誰在吃我的包子?-誰為他們付的錢?101,102.103。

Is that a new record?

新紀錄誕生?

Who are you?

你是誰?

I m Li Shan. - What?

我是李山。- 誰?

I m Li shan.

我是李山。

I m looking for my son.

我在找我的兒子。

You lost your son? - Yes, many years ago.

你弄丟了你的兒子?-是的,很多年前。

I lost my father. - Very sorry.

我丟了我的父親。-很抱歉。

Thank you.

謝謝。

Well, good luck to you. - You too.

好吧,祝你好運。-你也是。

I hope you find your son.

我希望你找到你的兒子。

And I hope you find your father.

我希望你找到你的父親。

Son? Oh my gosh, it is you.

兒子?哦,我的兒子,是你。

Well don t just stand there give your old man a hug.

別傻站在那兒,給你爸爸一個擁抱。

I can t believe you re alive.

我不敢相信你還活著。

I thought I d lost you forever little Lotus.

我以為我永遠失去了你,小蓮花。

Ok. This is very embarrassing, but I think you ve got me confused with a panda named Lotus. My name is Po.

好的。這太尷尬了,但是我認為你把我搞糊塗了,我不叫蓮花。我的名字是阿寶。

Oh right, you wouldn t...OK.

好吧,你不會。好吧。

See, the little Lotus was the name you were given at birth.

其實,小蓮花是你的乳名。

Really? - Really.

真的?-真的。

I can t believe it. After all these years and you re really here? This is amazing.

我不敢相信這麼多年過去了,你真的在這兒?不可思議。

Oh dad. Come say hi to...I don t know what I m supposed to call you.

爸爸,過來說打個招呼,我不知道怎麼稱呼你。

I m pretty sure he said his name is Li.

我非常清楚,他說他叫李。

You...come here.

你……過來。

Thank you, thank you for taking such good care of my son.

謝謝,謝謝把我的兒子照顧得那麼好。

Your son? Now hold on just a minute.

你兒子?等一下。

How do we know this stranger is even related to you?

我們怎麼知道這個陌生人和你有關係?

Look at that. Our bellies could be brothers.

看這個,我們的肚子就像兄弟一樣。

Hey son, let me teach you how to belly gong. All right, belly gong.

兒子,讓我教你肚皮響,好,肚皮響。

It s like looking in a fat mirror.

就像看到鏡子里的自己。

I can t believe we re taking a picture together.

不敢相信我們一起拍照。

But I still don t understand. I thought Po was the only panda left.

但我依然不明白。我認為阿寶是最後一隻熊貓。

No, there s a whole bunch of us. - Where?

不,我們還有很多。-哪兒?

Here, a secret panda village in the mountains - A secret panda...

過來,在山上有一個神秘熊貓村。-一個神秘熊貓……

But how did you know where I was? - I received a message that led me here.

但你怎麼知道我在哪?-我收到了一個引我來這信息。

How could you receive a message if no one could find you?

如果沒人能發現你們,你是怎麼收到這個信息的?

Sounds suspicious to me.

聽起來很可疑。

No, wait wait. It was a message from the universe.

不,等等,那是來自宇宙的信息。

Rats.

胡說。

Now what s all this about a Dragon Warrior?

龍戰士是怎麼回事?

How d you know I was the Dragon Warrior? Did the universe tell you that, too?

你怎麼知道我是龍戰士,也是宇宙告訴你的嗎?

No, the poster did and the gift shop I bought a tiny cup.

不,這個海報和我在禮品店買的小杯子。

Oh right, of course...You gotta...you have no idea there s so much to show you.

好吧,當然,你不得不……你不知道我有多少東西要給你看。

You re gonna be so awesomely proud. Come on, come on.

你會為我自豪的。走,走。

I m already awesomely proud.

我已經很自豪了。

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 搜狐教育新聞 的精彩文章:

什麼叫「視覺出軌」,今天終於開眼了!
機器人火爆PK!交大上演「機甲大作戰」,堪比科幻大片
化學黨的5.20,還有什麼禮物能如此獨特?
以人民的名義擔保!五一假帶孩子撒歡、玩水,就在這5處景區選!

TAG:搜狐教育新聞 |

您可能感興趣

大熊貓 Giant Panda
可愛的功夫熊貓!43einhalb x Reebok Club C Revenge 全新聯名來襲
開獎丨Staple x Nike SB Dunk Low 「熊貓鴿子」
國家地理 大熊貓 National.Geographic.Giant.Panda
「熊貓基地之Biology Field Trip」英文調研報告-Taylor Chen
#新勢力發售# Air Jordan 13 「He Got Game」 熊貓 | Xsneaker
#新勢力發售回顧# Air Jordan 13 「He Got Game」 熊貓 | Xsneaker
為熊貓讓道?AJ5 「International Flight」 推遲至25號發售!
Jeff Staple 揭曉「熊貓鴿子」Dunk SB 發售信息
近賞丨超人氣熊貓 Air Jordan 13 「He Got Game」
煥然一新的機能裝扮!「熊貓」 Air Force 1 Utility Mid 即將發售
免費送 | 熊貓 Air Jordan 13「He Got Game」
預售價不低!熊貓 Air Jordan 1 High 「Panda」 可能下周發售!
Time lapse 熊貓熊貓
超萌噠,鷹眼Jeremy Renner的熊貓裝!
預示熊貓即將歸來?Air Jordan 1 「He Got Game」 7月釋出!
Hello Kitty太可愛不適合Netflix 三麗鷗派出了小熊貓烈子
這次不用在 SNIKRS 搶破頭!更街頭的 「熊貓色」 NIKE Air More Money 發售在即!
熊貓實物圖釋出!Air Jordan 13 「He Got Game」 八月發售!
法國畫師Quentin de Warren 色彩無敵棒,熊貓圖你肯定見過!