當前位置:
首頁 > 最新 > 艾揚格大師對個體疑問的解答

艾揚格大師對個體疑問的解答

本文是艾揚格大師在2011年亞洲瑜伽峰會上對基礎體式做出教學後,對現場一些學員出現的問題做出的解答。

About practice

關於習練

— Let us pray Patanjali to bless us.

讓我們向聖哲帕坦伽利祈禱,願他祝福我們。

— The art is infinite

這門藝術是無限的。

— But this infinite art to fix in a limited time.

然而,要在有限的時間裡傳授這門無限的藝術

— Maybe impossible even to the creator.

這甚至對於這門藝術的創造者來說也是不可能的。

— to cover in a few minutes

要在短短的時間裡來傳授是不可能的

— yet I will try my best because you have all one thing.

然而,我會儘力而為,因為你們都擁有一樣東西。

— yesterday I observed that you have the quality of receiving

昨天我注意到,你們都擁有接受的品質

— as you receive, develop that and you』ve got the films that they are making

你們接受學習之餘,還可以觀看他們製作的教學光碟。

— by that you can act correct yourselves

通過這些光碟,你們可以糾正自己的體式。

— by looking into that many times before you go into practice.

糾正的方法是,在開始練習之前反覆觀看光碟的內容。

—therefore, have a receptive head, a receptive mind

因此,擁有一個善於接受的頭腦,一顆善於接受的心靈。

— receive as far as you can gather

儘可能地接受你可以收穫的內容。

— then after I leave, look at that

然後,我走之後,看看光碟

— (so that) you have heard me, and you see that

你們曾經聽我說過這些內容,當你們看光碟的時候

— and synchronize my words with that seeing. And practice.

把我說過的話和你們觀看的內容一一對應,並加以練習。

— and I am sure you will reach close to perfection.

我確信,你們將會接近完美。

— for this to get, let us pray the father of yoga

為了接近完美,讓我們向瑜伽之父祈禱。

Pray to Patanjali

向帕坦伽利祈禱

Yogena cittasya padena vacam

讓我們向最崇高的聖哲帕坦伽利致敬

Malam sarirasya ca vaidyakena

您編撰瑜伽成經,使我們滿載平靜與聖潔的正念

Yopakarottam pravaram muninam

您規範梵語的語法,使之清晰與純潔

Patanjalim pranjaliranato smi

您帶來萬妙的靈藥,帶給我們粗身的康泰與精身的解脫

Abahu purusakaram

讓我們臣服在最崇高的聖哲帕坦伽利足下

Sankha cakrasi dharinam

您是蛇身的化身,誕生塵世成為聖哲,您上半身為人類的形態

Sahasra sirasam svetam

手持傳遞聖音的螺號和超越時光的火輪,千頭巨蟒被加冕於聖哲之首

Pranamami patanjalim

我們向教導善良知識的最高導師禮敬

Different constitution

不同體格

—Today, before I start.

今天,在我開始之前

— I am redoing but you are not practicing.

我會重複昨天的內容,大家先不要練習。

— But I am giving further directions.

我會給予大家進一步的指導。

— practical theory of what you did yesterday.

針對大家昨天的練習,我將給予實操性的理論。

— and what more you have to observe.

並告訴大家哪些地方要注意觀察。

— so that the imprint of my words.

這樣,我的話留給大家的印象。

— and imprint of the seeing may permanently fix in you.

以及大家通過觀察獲得的印象會永久地刻在大家的腦海里。

— so that you do not commit mistake at the very start alone.

這樣,大家在瑜伽的起步階段就不會犯任何錯誤。

— so I take this same asanas which you can see

所以,大家可以看到,我將讓助教做同樣的體式。

— when I am correcting these people you have to catch that

當我糾正他們時,你們必須儘力去理解。

— Those who cannot see the correction.

那些看不到講台的同學

— please look at the screen. Do not forget.

請看大屏幕。不要忘記。

— Otherwise you may say I could not understand.

不然,你們可能會說,我無法理解。

— I could not see

因為我看不見

— them only I say I have given you something.

這樣,我才能說,我教會了你們一些東西。

— don』t be blank. Don』t be blind.

頭腦不要一片空白,不要盲目跟從。

— Keep your eyes sharp on my words.

耳朵注意聽我的話。

— Keep your eyes sharp.

眼睛保持敏銳。

— If you cannot see, you turn there

如果你看不見,就轉向大屏幕。

— so develop the sharpness.

培養敏銳力。

— Then you will understand the subject far better.

這樣,大家才能更好地理解我們的主題。

— Today I am taking these two people.

今天,我要指導這兩位助教。

— Probably you do not know. I know.

你們很可能不知道,但我知道。

— The Asians, the Southeast Asians and Asians have got a long trunk.

亞洲人以及東南亞人軀幹長。

— they have got long trunk and short legs.

他們軀幹長、雙腿短。

— whereas in the west, they have long legs short trunk.

但在西方,人們雙腿長、軀幹短。

— that is why I thought that you may catch by looking at these two faster.

我想,大家看看這兩位助教就會明白。

— that is why I changed.

這是我更換助教的原因。

— so those who did yesterday should not mistake why you were not called.

所以,昨天在台上作演示的助教不要誤解今天沒被叫上台的原因。

— so this is my broadness of the mind

這是我思維的開闊之處。

— giving a chance for you to know

讓你們有機會去了解。

— according to your constitutions

根據你們的體格

— I am taking two people of your constitution.

我叫上來兩位代表你們體格特性的助教。

— and the constitution of these is a mixture of the Asia as well as the west.

而這幾位助教的體格則介於亞洲人與西方人之間。

— Therefore I am taking these people

所以我把他們也叫上了台。

solve question of pain

關於疼痛的個體答疑

— Before starting.

在開始之前

— because when I become I get involved in the subject.

由於開始練習之後,我會專註於練習。

— I gather that some complaint that they have pains.

我了解到一些關於疼痛的抱怨。

— while practicing yoga yesterday

昨天練習瑜伽時有些同學出現疼痛。

— Can those two, one or two people come on the platform.

所以,有疼痛的同學當中的一兩位,能不能走上台來?

— and tell me where it pained. How it pained.

並告訴我哪裡有疼痛,是怎麼疼痛的。

— So I ask them. Two I said. Not one.

所以,我請他們上來。我說過,兩位,不是一位。

— One a lady.

其中一位為女士。

(three persons come to platform)

— So before I become involved in the subject I am going to teach.

在我專註於今天的練習之前,我將要

— I will correct these people so that they can understand.

我將糾正這些同學,讓他們明白。

— whether my teaching is wrong or their presentation is wrong.

是我的教導有錯,還是他們的做法出錯。

— So I am taking them first, then the real session begins.

所以,我先來糾正他們,然後正式開始今天的課程。

— ( to translator) you ask them what their problems are.

(對翻譯官)你問問他們有什麼問題。

(first lady feel the knee pain and ankle pain when she doing the Trikonasana)

(第一位女士在做三角伸展式時,膝蓋和腳踝疼痛)

— First of all, you can see as I say

首先,你們可以邊看邊聽我說。

— Have you done yoga? Has she done yoga before?

你練過瑜伽嗎?她以前練過瑜伽嗎?

(yes是的)

— She has done yoga before

她以前練過瑜伽。

— And I don』t know who her teacher is

我不知道她的老師是誰。

— First of all, the teacher has not observed her body.

首先,她的老師沒有觀察過她的身體。

— That body is long. This body is short。

身體一側長,另一側短。

— You can see here.

你們可以看這裡(肩線)。

— You can see here.

你們可以看這裡(胸線,膝蓋線)。

— So she is defective or the asana which I taught was defective?

那麼,是她的身體有缺陷,還是我教的體式有缺陷呢?

— So you realize that one body is short about 3 cms.

你們可以看到,這側身體短了大約3厘米。

— the other is long.

那側身體比較長。

— why she complained pain on that side.

為什麼她抱怨那側身體疼痛呢?

— why she did not complain( on this side)

為什麼她不抱怨這側身體疼痛呢?

— Because the body weight of this is only on that leg, not on this leg.

因為身體的重量全部壓在那條腿上,不在這條腿上。

— Yesterday, I used a terminology on her.

關於她的情形,昨天我用了一個詞。

— She is a bit lame. Do you remember that word.

她是「微殘」。大家還記得那個詞嗎?

— I said she is lame. Slightly.

我說,她有點瘸,屬於「微殘」

— Because one leg is straight, one leg is not straight.

因為她一條腿直,一條腿不直。

— Similarly, this leg is lame. That leg is active because

同樣,她的這條腿有點瘸。那條腿是活躍的,因為

— See she can walk on this leg. She cannot walk on that leg.

看她的這條腿能夠很好地行走,那條腿則不能。

— Observe. Go back again.

大家注意看。再走回去。

— Observe her legs.

觀察她的兩條腿。

— One comes straight, one goes like that.

一條腿是直的,另一條腿是那樣走的。

— You understood?

大家明白了嗎?

(the man feel the out ankle pain when he doing the Trikonasana)

(在做三角伸展式時,一位男士感到外側腳踝疼痛)

— Take the cloth up.

把褲子捲起來。

— Feet together.

雙腳併攏。

— Even again, has he done yoga?

還是一樣的問題,他之前練過瑜伽嗎?

(yes是的)

— So that means that they do not know that their bodies are defective.

這意味著,他們不知道自己的身體是有缺陷的。

— and they go according to the defective presentation.

他們延續了有缺陷的練習方法。

— they do not correct their defects.

他們沒有糾正自己的缺陷。

— He said this ankle is paining.

他說,這個腳踝有疼痛。

— This is not paining.

這個腳踝沒有痛疼。

— Look at his outer ankle sleeping.

看,他的外側腳踝在沉睡狀態。

— It is out.

它突出來了。

— This is doing Tadasana.

這邊(右邊)做的是山式。

— That part is doing half Savasana.

左邊做的是半挺屍式。

— So his foot is like that, he walks like that on that foot.

所以,他的腳是這樣的,他那隻腳是那樣走路的。

— He walks in this foot like this.

他這隻腳是這樣走路的。

How to correct defects

如何糾正身體的缺陷

— so what is yoga?

所以,瑜伽是什麼呢?

— Tat pratishedartham aka tat abhyasa. Yoga sutra of Patanjali. You may be having lots of defects.

這句話出自帕坦伽利的《瑜伽經》。(大意是)你們可能有許多缺陷。

— Find out those defects, correct them.

找出這些缺陷,糾正它們。

— So that you do not live in those defects.

這樣,你就不會生活在這些缺陷里。

— You change, correct those defects for that you have to be attentive.

你改變糾正這些缺陷,為此,你必須保持專註。

— with the single principle of that correction.

專註於糾正缺陷。

— Yoga Sutra. Chapter 1.32

《瑜伽經》第1章第32節

— Tat pratishedartham, I have got a defect.

(大意是)我有一個缺陷。

— How do I correct that defect?

我要如何來糾正這個缺陷呢?

— Has he ever thought like that?

他以前這樣想過嗎?

( No沒有)

— Whom to blame? Me or him.

這該怪誰呢?怪我還是怪他?

— First I am clearing that is why I am not taking individually.

我先來澄清一下,這就是我為什麼不進行個別指導的原因。

— Next one.

下一位。

— She says her Trikonasana knee.

她說,在做三角式時,她的左膝疼痛。

— What is the tip of the knee? What is the character?

她的膝蓋頂端怎麼樣呢?有什麼特點?

— No pain. Because cartilages are not disturbed.

右邊沒有疼痛,因為軟骨沒有受到干擾。

— The left cartilage is out.

左邊的軟骨向外偏移了。

— So the teacher who is teaching

所以,她的老師在教她的時候

— never observed those mistakes to correct it.

從來沒有關注過這些錯誤,並加以糾正。

— So they are allowed to do according to the dictation of the body

因此,同學們做體式時任由身體的擺布

— Is her mind any day in her practice to find out.

她在練習時,心裡有沒有想過

— whether she is placing the knees accurately or not.

自己有沒有正確地放置膝蓋。

— Have you ever thought your leg?

你有沒有想過自己的腿?

— whether you keep the knee correctly or not?

有沒有想過自己的膝蓋是否正位?

— Have you observed? I am asking you about the knee.

你關注過嗎?我在問你有沒有關注過自己的膝蓋。

— No other explanations. Yog are talking about the knee.

不要另做解釋。我們在談論的是膝蓋。

— I am asking about the knee.

我問的是膝蓋。

(Have I observed the knee? I try to observe the knee.)

(我有沒有關注過膝蓋嗎?我嘗試過關注膝蓋)

— I try means I do not know.

「我嘗試」意味著我不知道。

— whether I am trying correctly or wrongly.

我不知道自己的嘗試是正確的還是錯誤的。

— I do not know but I am trying.

我不知道,我只是在嘗試。

— Lift that foot up.

抬起左腳。

— Keep this on the floor.

腳跟著地。

— touch this on the floor.

腳掌著地。

— Feet together.

雙腳併攏。

— Touch the inner edge of the heel on the floor.

讓腳跟內側貼住地面。

— what happened to the knee?

膝蓋有什麼變化?

(There is a lift in the knee, there is no fall onto it, the joint.)

(膝蓋提起來了,沒有沉下去。)

— Good. It went in.

很好,膝蓋向內了。

— Just now I quoted Patanjali.

我剛才引述了聖哲帕坦伽利的教導。

— Did I not attempt to the defect of my body to correct it?

我有沒有關注自己身體的缺陷,並加以糾正呢?

— And this small defect. Watch here.

看這裡,這個小小的缺陷。

— This is like a plankton stem.

這邊像棵香蕉樹。

— Is it like a plankton stem or sleepy?

這邊是像棵香蕉樹,還是在沉睡狀態呢?

— So yesterday, just one hour class you did and you complain.

昨天,你們只上了一個小時的課,就抱怨這兒疼那兒疼了。

— How is it that you did so many years never complained?

可是,你們(老師們)練了這麼多年,怎麼從不抱怨呢?

— So that means you are doing yoga within the frame of your body and mind.

這意味著,你們練習瑜伽時受限於自己身體和頭腦。

— You are not challenging the body or the mind.

你們沒有挑戰自己的身體或頭腦。

— The very word chitta vrtti norodha— challenge the body

「控制心的意識波動」這句話意味著挑戰你的身體。

— Vritti means fluctuations, modulations, modifications.

Vritti指的是變化,就是調整和改變

— Study them

大家要學習這些內容。

— Her mind in this leg makes the metatarsals to drop that side.

她的意念留在左腿,使得跎骨落向那一側。

— Out, drops out.

向外側翻。

— In this way, the mind in this foot is taking the skin inwards,

以此,右腳的意念將皮膚向內收。

— Can you see now?

大家現在能明白嗎?

—So this leg is teaching something

所以,這條腿教會了我們一些東西。

— That leg is behaving in a different way.

那條腿卻表現出一種不同的行為模式。

— This foot is behaving differently.

這隻腳的表現與那隻腳不同。

— Samatvam Yoga uchyate, evenness is yoga.

平衡即瑜伽。

— Is that foot, is this foot, are they placed evenly?

看這隻腳,那隻腳,兩隻腳是不是平衡的?

—As this leg is correct, skillfulness is not needed.

意味右腳是正確的,所以不需要技巧。

— As this foot is dropping out, skill is needed. Roll in.

因為左腳外翻了。所以不需要技巧,要向內旋轉。

— What happened to the leg.

腿有什麼變化?

(This leg is more active.)

(這條腿更活躍了)

— Now do Trikonasana.

現在做三角式。

(待續)

請欣賞Guruji的視頻:

喜歡這篇文章嗎?立刻分享出去讓更多人知道吧!

本站內容充實豐富,博大精深,小編精選每日熱門資訊,隨時更新,點擊「搶先收到最新資訊」瀏覽吧!


請您繼續閱讀更多來自 DreamtripsUSA 的精彩文章:

TAG:DreamtripsUSA |

您可能感興趣

關於水瓶座的疑問解答!
解答關於觀世音菩薩的十個疑問……
美白疑問大解析,關於美白的9個疑問
常見疑問解答
疑問!單論防守科比和韋德誰才是更強的那一個?奧尼爾:答案毫無疑問!
弟子對佛法的六大疑問 六祖慧能如此解答
這幾個問題,絕對能解答你80%的疑問
關於「氣」概念的諸多疑問解答!
關於在美國給小費的所有疑問,希望這篇文章都能為您解答
剛開始健身,需要注意哪些問題?4個方面解答你的疑問
女裝大佬艾比面對「會不會找女友」這個疑問給出答案!信息量太大
為你解答:矮個子女生蛻變關於健身的疑問
疑問解答:癲癇患者就診時應怎樣回答醫生提問
關於在美國給小費的所有疑問,希望這篇文章都能為您解答!
「基因編輯嬰兒」事件持續發酵爭議大,專家解析疑問
我的世界:怪物「頭顱」的5個疑問,只有老玩家才能答對!
盤點名偵探柯南中各個人物心中的疑問,毛利蘭的疑問何時才能解答
大張偉也鬆口要孩子啦,面對李維嘉的疑問吳昕爸爸的回答很理性
漲姿勢:解答緊急剎車的5大疑問
中藥能否治療癌症?1篇文章全面解答你的疑問